Scalps are the most important thing to take care of. It helps to grow healthy hair and also helps in secreting scalp oil which is very much needed for hair. Sometimes, mostly in summers, scalps get oily because of the excessive oil and also for the humidity and sweat. Often it also gets dry and causes dead skin which is called dandruff. If proper care is not taken, some serious problems may occur in the scalps which can get worse for the hair. You can go for Ketomac shampoo for a better result. But, certain scalp care tips must be followed for a better result.
- Healthy Diet: Anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner will take care of your scalp from outside. But, you need a healthy built. A healthy diet must be followed for that. Have a diet chart with the help of your dietician. It has to be filled with protein, vitamins, fresh vegetables for minerals, iron, zinc and a lot more. Eliminate sugar, candy, and junk foods. Besides that, drinking near about 4 to 5 liters of water in a day will also be an added advantage for your scalp.
- Washing Hair: One of the most important steps to keep your scalp healthy. Washing hair once in every two or three days will be the best for your scalp. Also, this is highly needed to massage your scalp while washing it with shampoo and conditioner. This will help to keep your scalp well and hygienic.
- Brush it well: Brush your hair on a regular basis. Combing helps in blood circulation and it also circulates natural scalp oil. Brush it from the roots to the end and do it 5 to 6 times in a day. The entire process is too good for your scalp.
- Exfoliation: This is another ideal process to take care of your scalp. As your skin needs exfoliation, similarly scalp also needs a good scrub. A good mixture of Sugar and shampoo has always been considered as the best home process to scrub your scalp. Apply the mixture to your scalp, massage it well with your fingers, leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it well with lukewarm water. Also, you can try the salicylic acid shampoo for fast results.
- Prevent from Damages: This is very important to keep your hair and scalp away from damages.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry your hair. The heat of the dryer is been cause for your hair damages.
- While going out, try to cover your hair by wearing a cap or covering it with a cotton cloth. The heat of the sun is also very harmful to your hair and scalp. Sunburn may liable to make your hair thinner than earlier.
- Also always be cautious before coloring your hair. It can also damage your scalp.
Hopefully, you get it well how to take good care of your scalp. Follow these tips and you can get healthy scalp easily.